Pilates is suitable for all ages, levels of fitness and ability. It strengthens the body evenly with particular attention to core strength. Is great for general health and well-being. Plus, regular use can help improve posture, muscle tone, balance and joint mobility and relieve stress and tension.
Five Benefits of Pilates:
- Builds muscular endurance and strength
- Improves and increases flexibility
- Increases energy by getting your circulation moving
- It improves posture, which is excellent for the body as a whole
- It is you taking care of your mind, body and soul
It can complement training for elite athletes by developing whole-body strength and flexibility and simultaneously helping to reduce the risk of injury.
There are various forms of Pilates offered at Sarum Physio and tailored by our physios for the individual patient.
Sarum Physio: Expertise. Experience. Empathy.