In light of the current and developing situation surrounding Coronaviris (COVID-19), we have implemented the following changes to the practice, to ensure the safety of our patients, physios and their families.
How are we ensuring our practice is safe?
Sarum Physiotherapy Centre are taking the following measures in order to protect all those visiting the clinic:
- Screening all patients at the point of booking in line with Government guidelines
- Screening all patients and staff upon arrival into the clinic including taking the temperature
- Providing all visitors access to alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon entry and exit
- Cleaning before and after treatments
- Reminding all visitors of the importance of personal hygiene and best practices, such as regular handwashing, which are displayed on posters
- Staff will be wearing PPE including masks, gloves and aprons
- No walk-ins accepted – all appointments must be booked in advance by calling 01722 415055
While the friendly staff are all the same, there are also a few physical changes to the building to ensure the safety such as;
- Chairs replaced with plastic ones
- No access to the toilet or water dispenser
- A screen around the reception
- Card only payment
What can you do to help?
By working together, we can eliminate the spread of the virus within the clinic. All patients are encouraged to:
- Please do not come into the clinic if you have any flu-like symptoms such as a persistent cough, shortness of breath, high temperature and/or fever
- Please avoid bringing visitors/family members to your appointment, unless necessary and agreed in the initial screening call, in order to reduce the volume of visitors entering the clinic
- Stay in your car until your physio asks you to come in
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Wear a mask
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes, bin the tissue and then wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser to eliminate germs
We ask anyone who is concerned they have encountered the virus to follow the Government advice and self-isolate immediately. The latest Government advice is available here.