Home Page – Update January 2021
Sarum Physiotherapy centre would like to reassure our patients that we are continuing to follow government guidelines and are still open for business…. with patient safety foremost.
We can continue to see physiotherapy and chiropody patients, although sadly the wonderful Gaby is again not able to see clients.
Unfortunately for any patient who was asked to shield in the first lockdown face to face physio treatment at this time is not advisable. We are however continuing to offer remote physiotherapy and consultations for anyone who is shielding or would prefer virtual treatment and support.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support ….and we wish you a very safe start to 2021.
PS we are on Facebook and would love you to join us over there.
Just tell us what you want from your treatment – “I just want to feel better!”
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home… wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
We are recommended by GPs, other complementary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.
Sarum Physio: Expertise. Experience. Empathy.