Just tell us what you want from your treatment – “I just want to feel better!”
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home…wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
At Sarum Physio, we offer a wide range of physio and related therapies. Our team of qualified and highly experienced practitioners provide a multidisciplinary approach to your treatment, each with their own specialism. Working closely together they provide the right treatment for you, that suits your lifestyle and is based on your individual need.
Over twenty years of relieving pain, improving mobility and enhancing performance.
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.”
– Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
- Sports Injury Clinic
- Lower Limb Biomechanics
- Orthotics Clinic
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
We tackle the causes of the problem and put ourselves in your place. “I know just how you feel…”
Hard-earned skills plus hands-on experience vital to any good physio. But – as any of our clients will tell you – empathy – the ability to feel like you feel – is what makes all the difference.
Just ask John Perry.
“… I should still be laid up … a lifelong sportsman, now well past retirement age, I’ve always valued the skills of a really good physio – but never as much as when I fell off a ladder and broke my ribs Izzy’s role moved from ‘maintenance’ to recovery – total success! Thanks Izzy.”
– John Perry
Want to be healthy, active, independent and pain-free? Book in today!
We are recommended by GPs, other complimentary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA, SimplyHealth and Nuffield Health.