We are extremely grateful to our patients for complying with Sarum COVID protocols over the last sixteen months. And I would like to extend personal thanks to you, our patients and the Sarum team for continued vigilance and support in protecting one another and the significant proportion of medically vulnerable patients who attend the practice.
With COVID cases high in this area, for the time being, we ask patients to continue wearing face coverings on their visit to see us. Likewise, our staff will continue to wear theirs at all times, along with enhanced PPE where appropriate.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support.
PS we are on Facebook and would love you to join us over there.
Just tell us what you want from your treatment – “I just want to feel better!”
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home… wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
We are recommended by GPs, other complementary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.
Sarum Physio: Expertise. Experience. Empathy.