Home Page – Latest News 5th November 2020
We want to reassure our patients that as a medical and essential service we remain open; continuing to operate inline with the latest government guidelines and with further strict Covid 19 measures to keep patients and staff safe.
Physios will risk assess all patients for essential face to face treatment and we shall again be offering video physiotherapy consultations. Unfortunately in line with guidelines, the fabulous Gaby will not be able to see clients at this time.
Services available are:
- Trichology and
Our managed reception is open 9 am to 1.30 pm, please ring if you’ve any queries or want to make an appointment.
On behalf of Jenny and the SPC team, we thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
Wishing you and all your families the best of health.
Just tell us what you want from your treatment – “I just want to feel better!”
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home… wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
We are recommended by GPs, other complementary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.
Sarum Physio: Expertise. Experience. Empathy.