Home Page – Sarum Physio is OPEN!
Sarum Physio is again fully open and while it’s not ‘normal’ we’re super excited to be welcoming you back into the centre.
Our new normal is guided by the World Health Organisation and UK Government and we shall continue to ensure the safety of our patients, physios and their families. Meaning you will notice changes in the practice and you can find out more about these here.
Just tell us what you want from your treatment – “I just want to feel better!”
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home… wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Lower Limb Biomechanics
- Orthotics Clinic
- Sports Injury Clinic
We are recommended by GPs, other complementary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.