Home Page Latest News
It is with great sadness that we share this latest news with you. Especially since you know how much we pride ourselves on offering a hands-on service and putting ourselves in your shoes so we might provide you with a tailored solution to meet your individual need.
A service we can no longer provide.
In the interest of patients and staff safety, Sarum Physiotherapy Centre is now closed until further notice.
We shall be offering and available for remote access video and telephone physiotherapy consultations. When we’ve worked out the finer details on how this will work information will be shared with you here.
If you need to contact the Centre the quickest and easiest way, for the time being, is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support and please take good care of yourselves.
Jenny Mears 😘
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home…wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Lower Limb Biomechanics
- Orthotics Clinic
- Sports Injury Clinic
We are recommended by GPs, other complimentary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.