Home Page – Covid-19 Update
At Sarum we’ve always been extremely proud of the hands-on service we provide and our ability to walk in your shoes. It’s why the Centre has not rushed to offer an alternative to the way it loved working most, in person.
The team however realise that particularly during this time of isolation it does continue to have a role in supporting its clients and those in need.
Therefore, we are now offering telephone and video consultations. To book please ring 01722 415 055 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support and please take good care of yourselves.
Jenny Mears 😘
Pain is bad for us:
- At the very least, it affects our performance – at work, at home…wherever matters most
- Nagging aches & pains that we ‘just put up with’
- Backs & necks that hinder daytime activity and wreck a good night’s sleep
- Joint pain. Muscular pain
- Sports injuries. Work injuries. Active Service
- Arthritis and other conditions that threaten Mobility
- Day to Day. Lifting. Digging. Tripping. Falling. Keeping up with Children. RSI
- “My feet are killing me!”
Pain says something’s wrong. Don’t just put up with it!
“Attending Sarum Physio is like walking into a family home. Everybody so friendly and happy but with a serious professional attitude when it comes to your individual aches and pains. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.” Derrick Foord
Our Menu of Services:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Lower Limb Biomechanics
- Orthotics Clinic
- Sports Injury Clinic
We are recommended by GPs, other complimentary providers in the area and of course our clients, although you don’t need a referral to book an appointment. We also work with healthcare providers including BUPA, WPA and SimplyHealth.